Monday, December 17, 2007

30 Days in the Life of ------ ME!!

I don't know if it's the holiday's or the cold cold weather outside, but I've been slacking when it comes to the use of my camera. I hate to admit it, but the only time I have picked up my camera lately is for sessions. Which is so unlike me, normally my beloved camera is right by my side, battery charged up ready to go and lately it's been staying in it's cozy little home (aka my camera bag). With this said I have challenged myself and a fellow photographer to a *30 Days in the life of me* challenge, hopefully this will inspire me to get out of this slump I'm in and have a little fun at the same time. So for the next 30 days I will be making a post everyday, feel free to come back daily and see what I'm doin! If you would like to see what Laura's doing as well check out her blog too!

Laura Cashion Photography

No comments:


Blog Archive